Chevrolet has reported for all ready to rebuild its their another Camaro series named COPO Camaro to entering the market priced on $86,000. According to the official report the chevy COPO Camaro will available for limited only to about 69 cars will be appear on the highway.
The 2013 Chevrolet COPO Camaro is reported for purpose-built to meet the NHRA’s Stock Eliminator or Super Stock categories, is stripped of most interior trim (including the rear seat), given a solid rear axle and roll cage, and is available in five colors. Since it’s technically a purpose-built race machine, modern COPO Camaros do not carry vehicle identification numbers (VINs). 2013 models also gain a new grille (which looks a bit like a ’69 Camaro RS) and revised hood striping, which calls out what engine lurks underhood.
According to the engine, the 2013 Chevrolet COPO Camaro has offers in three option engine specs that available with a naturally aspirated 5.3-liter V8 engine with 325 horsepower, or a 6.5-liter V8 engine with 375 horsepower. A race-prepped Powerglide automatic transmission remains standard, but buyers can now opt for a four-speed manual if so desired, but only one of those would be special develop in a 7.0-liter V8 engine.
In order to market strategy, Chevrolet asked interested buyers to submit their information online, but it sounds as if that application process ended yesterday. Chevy is again having a third-party organization randomly select 69 customers from that total, and will notify the lucky “winners” beginning on Monday. From there, they reported for willing consult a representative to spec out the car, find a preferred dealer, and then be given a COPO purchase certificate to present to the dealer, allowing them to actually order the COPO Camaro.
In addition to the fact of 2013 Chevrolet COPO Camaro factor production are include:
- 67 were coupes and two were convertibles
- 43 cars were equipped with the 427 naturally aspirated engine – including the original proof of concept show car that debuted at the 2011 SEMA Show
- 20 cars were equipped with the 327 / 4.0L-supercharged engine
- 6 cars were equipped with the 327 / 2.9L-supercharged engine
- 8 customers ordered the collector’s package, which included all three engines number-matched to their car
- 32 cars were painted Summit White – including the original show car
- 20 cars were painted Black
- 12 cars were painted Victory Red
- 2 cars were painted Ashen Grey Metallic
- 2 cars were painted Silver Ice Metallic
- 1 car was painted Inferno Orange Metallic
- 12 cars were ordered without COPO graphics.
|[ Might you also loves to read our other reviews about Car News or Chevrolet Cars ]|
® Hi friends, you recently reading our article about 2013 Chevrolet COPO Camaro